Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cotton Monkey

This fabulous hooded towel is from Cotton Monkey and it is the softest I've come by! One side is composed of a colorful organic sateen while the flip side is organic terrycloth...and I'm talking about softer-each-time-you-wash-it terrycloth!

The size of this towel won't leave your toddler with a cold bottom half either...it measures 29" by 43" and is perfect for newborns and toddlers. My son is 4 and it covers all the way down to his feet!

And I'd like to pass along a tip I received from Michelle at Cotton Monkey...wash your towels in 1-2 cups of vinegar followed by a normal wash cycle (to remove the vinegar scent)...you will be left with the thirstiest of towels!

The hooded towels (and many other wonderful organic cotton items) are available at cottonmonkey.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment