Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Egg by Susan Lazar

Last summer I bought my daughter and I matching Indian tunics from Egg by Susan Lazer. And I was delighted this week when I realized that both of us would be able to wear them again this Spring and Summer. Because the prints are so fun and the shirts are so comfortable, I thought I'd share this great brand with all of you!

Pictured here are the dress and diaper cover (sold separately), along with a handful of the fabric options available. As you can see, the colors and prints are very vintage yet modern, while being babyish, yet sophisticated. My daughter and I have the mint mini chick print shirts (the only fabric choice not shown here) and I love them paired with white, denim or khaki...but I believe all of the Egg colors would work! The cotton is suer light weight and perfect for hot summer days!

Visit eggbysusanlazar.com to view all fabric choices as well as all items available.

No comments:

Post a Comment