Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jubi

I believe every baby should be pampered with kisses, music, and love...and soft clothing. Which is why I'll be purchasing some new items for my little one on the way despite my already having both a son and a daugther. And most of the pieces I'm purchasing for their baby brother or sister (we should find out in nine days!) will be from Jubi...one of my new loves!

When I pulled the first piece of Jubi clothing from it's packaging, I was in LOVE! I called my husband over to have a feel and we both agreed we wished there were adult sizes available. The texture is unbelievably soft and the weight is more substantial that a normal bodysuit or sleep sack. To sum it up, it's perfection! And as a side note, the packaging is made of formaldehyde-free PVA (poly-vinyl alcohol polymer), which is water soluble, totally biodegradable, and perfect for storing in your diaper bag to hold your dirties when out and about.

Jubi's colors are soft, classic and neutral, and are just what I look for when purchasing items for my children. Their styles and products are contemporary and have an evident European-influence. The first time I saw their pieces on the computer I wanted to reach through the screen to have a feel.

In addition to clothing, Jubi offers products for mealtime, bath time and bedding items. Their sheets are made from 100% cotton using a water-based bleaching process...they are much thicker and softer than average tee shirt sheets. I haven't experience them first-hand (yet!), but one NY mom who uses the fitted crib sheets mentioned that her child suffers from a sensory condition and Jubi sheets, which are so soft, are the only sheets her toddler can sleep on throughout the night - what a heaven sent!

If you'd like to experience Jubi for yourself, visit jubi.us.com where all items ship free to the United States! And if your order is over $50.00, email sales@jubi.us.com (put "UGGA MUGGA" in your subject line) and you will receive a free white long sleeve kimono bodysuit. In your email be sure to insert the size of your choice (0-3, 3-6, 6-12).

No comments:

Post a Comment