Friday, August 22, 2008

Taxi Booties

These little Taxi Booties are hand crocheted and are sure to draw an awful lot of attention and "where-did-you-get-those?" questions. And you don't have to be a native New Yorker to want them...my love for cheese, farm animals, the Packers and Brewers have me in the stereotypical Wisconsin category and I want to put these on the little feet kicking me in my belly throughout the day!

Sized 6-12 months, they're perfect for your child to wear during their first steps of cruising alongside the furniture! Gentle elastic keeps them from falling off your little one's feet. They come in a felt gift container as shown here and are perfect for giving to your friend's new baby or your own!

Available for $33.00 at spoonsisters.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment