Monday, August 25, 2008

Jane Marvel

I'm already in love with Jane Marvel's travel pieces and I only just discovered her a few weeks ago. The two items I want right off the bat (if I had to limit myself) are the Zip Pouches Set I can use to organize my diaper bag and the Overhead Large bag shown here!

The reason I'm so drawn to Jane's work is that her use of color and print are subtle and soft but the contrasting dark trim brings a welcome strong element I appreciate. Perhaps I see a bit of myself in her bags!

There are many products that would work beautifully as diaper bags, hand bags, or travel bags...the possibilities are endless!

Visit janemarvel.com to see all of the wonderful products and start making a wish list of your own. After all, December's gift giving season is getting closer every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment