Monday, August 25, 2008

Pedalo

When I was young, my friends and I spent hours and hours mastering the stilts. I eventually was able to walk around my entire block on them. For the next generation comes the Pedalo.

The Pedalo is a fun and motivating way to develop balance reactions, reciprocal leg patters and pedaling skills. It is also an excellent way to improve equilibrium and muscle development! And then there is the time your children will spend trying to master a new skill...improving their determination and stick-to-itness...a skill that should never be unappreciated!

The single Pedalo is appropriate for children ages 6 and up while the double Pedalo is great for beginners from age 4. Available starting at $90.00 for the single at thewoodenwagon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment