Saturday, September 20, 2008

Collector Kids

My children have inherited my husband and my love for collecting. I'm fascinated with what other adults and children find interesting and what they hold on to as well. Whether it's Nantucket Nectar bottle caps, picked dandelions, baseball cards, treasures from 25c toy dispensers at the grocery store, Martha Stewart Living magazines, or rocks, they all present the challenge of how to be stored and organized...and displayed. And yes, all of those samples listed above can be found in my own home.

I recently came across two posts at the ohdeedoh blog I found interesting on collecting. One is a survey of parents on what their children collect and the other is a post on storing and display options. If you too are a collector, check them out for some interesting ideas...or to add your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment