Friday, September 19, 2008

Papagé Diaper Changing Clutches

My two children no longer require me to carry a diaper bag...just a few Matchbox cars safely tucked inside my handbag next to a couple of Fruit Leathers or granola bars for emergency snacks...which are alongside my Papagé Diaper Changing Clutch. If you're in the same boat as me no longer needing to tote a separate diaper bag (and isn't it a dream), or if you have a large leather bag you just can't part with even after becoming a parent, I high recommend Papagé as a supplement!

Papagé Diaper Changing Clutches are made in my home state of Wisconsin by Jennifer Peters, a mother with a background in interior design who is married to a product designer. And just as this Ugga Mugga blog's name was inspired by my son, Papagé is the name Jennifer's son gave to his pacifier.

The clutch unfolds into a clean, cushioned surface that is perfect for changing your little one when out of the house. If features three pockets that have ample space for two diapers, ointments and wipes (in the included container). When open, it measures 12" by 24".

Visit papage.com to view the 10 irresistible fabric choices and to purchase for $59.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment