Thursday, September 4, 2008

Juicy Baby

I'm not really a Juicy Couture fan. If I had Jennifer Garner's income, which I don't, I'd probably have worn some of their clothes in my first trimester into my second as she has done this summer, but I didn't, due to the aforementioned reason.

But for those of you who can't live without a little Juicy and want to prep your child to follow in your fashionable Manolo footsteps, I bring to you Juicy Couture Juicy Baby line.

Available are three pacifiers ($48.00), three bibs ($50.00) or three pairs of socks ($38.00) in adorable little boxes that are great for giving...and I'm sure for receiving, although I'd rather invest the money into my children's library. After all, the pacifier will most likely end up under my car seat.

Available at babystyle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment