Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mamma's Milk Halloween Idea Collection 2008

If you have a little one that you're toting in a sling, have I got the costume ideas for you! I found these on MammasMilk.com and was so disappointed my new baby won't be arrived until November. I LOVE the peacock costume and would have loved to have made it for my little girl...and yes, I am aware that it's the male peacocks who are fortunate enough to have the attractive coloring.

On the Mamma's Milk website there is a gallery of 12 sling costumes that are all more adorable than the next! When you click on each photo, you are taken to a list of needed materials as well as step-by-step instructions on how to design and construct a costume of your own.

Visit mammasmilk.com to see all of the inspired costume ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment