Friday, September 12, 2008

Utterly Yours Pregnancy Pillow

I'm now in my third trimester of this pregnancy with 10 weeks to go...and my sleep has been suffering! I know it's best to lie on my left side, but it's hard to stay in that position. And when I wake and realize I'm on my back, I panic. And then last week I received an Utterly Yours Pregnancy Pillow that has me resting much more smoothly.

It comes in three sizes to accommodate each woman's baby belly and keeps you safely on your side...the best position for mommy and baby. It folds up neatly for storage and comes in six great fabric choices. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles and you don't have to wrestling yourself in and out of it like the wrap-around kind. It's just straightforward and simple...and allows my husband to still fit in the bed!

Available at utterlyyours.com for $39.95-$54.95 depending on the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment