Friday, September 12, 2008

Bambu Kids

I'm sure many of you are aware of the wonderful Veneerware and Lacquerware by Bambu. But did you know that they now have a mini version for our little ones? All of the products are produced using certified organic bamboo and without the use of bleaches or dyes. This creates a great effect when a variety of hues are set on the table at once.

Bambu Kids is a great alternative to paper or plastic plates and utensils for picnics, birthday parties, travel, or for your everyday kid's ware if you currently serve them on plastic or melamine.

My family just returned from a trip to Traverse City where I packed some Bambu products to use. It was great not having to worry about them breaking, but also knowing that my children were using safe products I could quickly hand wash (the utensils) and plates that would decompose in just 4-6 months.

Visit greenfeet.com to purchase where products start at $3.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment