Friday, October 17, 2008

Beba Bean

I remember the first time my mother saw my daughter standing in a pair of black patent Mary Janes on Christmas...it brought tears to her eyes. I believe it was because she could recall me being small in a similar pair of shoes. And timeless, classic pieces is what Beba Bean is all about!

Beba Bean creates some wonderful knitwear in great solid colors as well as the herringbone above. They also have a great line of bamboo sleeping sacks, hats and blankets for babies along with a wide variety of shoes for your little boy or girl.

If you are looking for something special for your child to wear for a holiday photo or to church on Christmas, look no further than Beba Bean. And if you're looking to steal the show at a baby shower, I strongly suggest their shoes...sure to bring oohs and aahs from everyone in attendance!

Visit bebabean.com to see their entire collection as well as find purchase locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment