Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baldwin Toys Cars 4-Pack

Great Gift for Boys and Girls!

Steve Baldwin has been creating wooden toys since the late 1960s. He started as an industrial arts teacher which led to his woodworking hobby. In 1976, that hobby became his profession when he started Baldwin Toys. And I'm glad he did as I crave hand-made wooden toys for my children...to grow their imaginations and creativity, while providing them with safe play things. Not a lot of bells and whistles in my house.

My favorite product from Steve Baldwin's Heirloom Toys collection is the 4-Pack cars case shown above. I love the fact that kids can take it with them out of the house...and clean up after themselves. There are many other vehicles available as well as a wonderful Noah's Ark set.

Visit baldwintoys.com to see all of the great heirloom-quality toys. Prices start at $50.00 for items such as the car case, a train or a transporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment