Friday, November 21, 2008

Lia Molly Kids for Anthropologie

Great Gift for Baby/Toddler!

Lia Molly has done it again! More wonderful items created exclusively for Anthropologie to keep your little one warm this winter.

I'll never forget the first Lia Molly Kids piece I purchased from Anthropologie years ago for my son...the sock monkey sweater, which still gets raves when my daughter wears it. And last year, each time we stepped out of the house and into the cold, I had to field compliments and questions on my daughter's winter hat. And this year I'm gearing up for more of the same with the purchase of the Upsy-Daisy Neck Wrap and Leaf Pile Mittens!

This season's lineup is full of adorable hats, mittens, dresses, and sweaters...all to become staples in your child's winter wardrobe! The photos shown here may be enticing, but I guarantee you'll fall even more in love once you experience them in person!

Visit anthropologie.com to see the full line and to purchase...prices range from $28.00 to $78.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment