Monday, December 22, 2008

Belly Bandit

Binding a belly after giving birth is nothing new in some parts of the world. And here in the United States, it's also growing in popularity for their obvious benefits: they reduce swelling of the uterus, decrease bloating caused by water retention, support your legs and back, and provide additional comfort and support during breastfeeding. Oh, and did I mention that they aid in getting you back to your pre-pregnancy body faster than ever?

The Belly Bandit is one such abdominal compression wrap designed to assist you in bringing your body back to it's former beauty and proportion after child birth. And I'm happy to report that two weeks after giving birth, I was back in my pre-pregnancy pants. Whether it was breastfeeding, Belly Bandit, or genetics, I don't know...I'm just reporting the facts.

Belly Bandits are available in three styles: original, couture and bamboo...a natural and eco-friendly wrap. Prices start at $39.95 at bellybandit.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment