Monday, January 26, 2009

Eco-Me

Eco-Me is a company which specializes in cleaning kits...kits for your home, your body, your baby, your dog, and your cat. Their kits include their great packaging, essential oils, brushes, instructions, etc. And to them you add your own baking soda, vinegar, sugar, olive oil, water, and other necessary items.

For example, I received a sample of the Home Scrub Cleanser to which you add baking soda and vinegar. My friend Alexandra (and her handsome three boys) helped me test it out and had the following thoughts:
"My kids and I mixed up the solution: it was so fun for all of us to do it together, and the surprising thing is that they wanted to clean with it after we mixed it. So, I got my bathtub cleaned and it was fun for them. I didn't have to worry about chemicals. And it left my bathtub shiny, and left no residue. ...I love that you can reuse and refill again and again. Awesome concept."
She also helped me test out the Body Scrub to which you add sugar and olive oil. She said that the olive oil made it way too slippery for her in the shower...that it would be more of a bath product. And since I have a hard enough time finding a few minutes for a quick shower with three children under the age of five, I'm so glad I have such a wonderful friend to help me pass along the great tip!

Eco-Me cleaning kits are available at eco-me.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment