Friday, January 23, 2009

Flipper

I once watched an investigative program that showed how the germs in a toilet circulate through a room when flushed...even with the lid down (a house rule here). Because of this, I'm not someone who leaves toothbrushes out in the open. But our medicine cabinet it too high for my children to reach...so today I'm purchasing my children Flippers so they will be able to reach their toothbrushes on their own.

Flipper toothbrush holders suction cup to a mirror or tile. To release the toothbrush, you simple pull it's handle...and the animal opens up. There are a lot of animals for your child to choose from...perhaps there's a favorite one to motivate them to change their stance on teeth brushing?

And so as not be envious, they also come in a simple bean shape for adult toothbrushes...and a razor holder design. What great products for travel!

Available at myflipperusa.com for $6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment