Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Piggy Paint

My daughter Martha is not very girly. Last week we had a play date with a friend who has three girls. Martha picked up a princess wand and swung it around and said, "It's a light saber," all while imitating the sound of what I believe to be from Star Wars...I've never seen a movie so I can't be certain. And from what I can tell, my little Hazel will be even less girly. And because of this, I'm glad that Piggy Paint offers nail polish in colors other than your traditional red, pink and purple!

Piggy Paint is a nontoxic, odorless, water-based nail polish for children that is hypoallergenic and comes in a wide variety of fun, vibrant colors! Each great candy color (or silver or black) is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl-A, ethyl acetate and acetone!

If your little one enjoys a mani/pedi, this is the nail polish you want on their fingers and toes! And when it's time to switch nail colors, you'll be happy to know they also make a great nontoxic remover! It's no wonder that their slogan is: Piggy Paint...it's as natural as mud!

Piggy Paint is available for $9.99 a bottle and $10.50 for the remover at piggypaint.com. All orders over $25 ship free! They are currently offering a Valentine's Day special where you can purchase a three-pack of love-inspired colors for $22.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment