Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cardboard Safari

For me, there's always been something ruggedly attractive yet grossly....gross, about animal heads handing on walls. I live in Wisconsin and know that deer hunting is nearly a necessity for our crops and way of life, but I am thankful no one in my family participates in the sport. I love the look and aesthetic of the mounted beasts, but can't stand to think of how they got there.

If you're anything like me, you'll love learning about Cardboard Safari, a company that offers premium quality, cardboard animal heads! Each one is laser-cut and is easy (and super fun if you ask my children) to assemble with their slotted construction. Once you have your animal put together, you can simply hang them on the wall (so perfect for your child's room or a den) or get to work painting, glittering, or perfecting the fine art of decoupage!

Cardboard used in production of these great figures is designed and manufactured in the United States. it is 100% recycled, non-toxic, environmentally-friendly raw cardboard.

Visit cardboardsafari.com to take a closer look and to purchase. Animal figures range from $16.00 to $52.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment