Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Bisou

On Saturday I ran into my friend Caroline at our town's Easter egg hunt. She said she first noticed my baby carrier and then me. I was wearing baby Hazel in my Baby Bisou (the Belle print which ic a medium gray with a yellow floral print). I realized this morning that I never mentioned it on here before and for the life of me, I don't know why! I blame teething and thus sleep deprivation. So, without further ado, I give to you Baby Bisou!

This great carrier is stylish for us trendy moms, but reversible to a plain fabric for dads not wanting all of the fuss. Baby can be worn on the front and on your back, making this a very versatile carrier!

Baby Bisou carriers are healthy for baby as the wide seat provides proper support for their hip, spine and pelvic development...and it's also super comfortable for parents. The first time I wore mine for an extended period of time was on a two hour hike with the family. I actually never thought about it...never noticed I was even wearing it, other than looking down at the sleeping little one on my torso and enjoying her peaceful slumber induced from the hiking motion. Baby Bisou features a zippered pocket on the front, is easy to put on without assistance, and is comfortable to breastfeed in.

These great carriers are made in the USA from very soft, breathable cotton and retail for $125. They are available at babybisou.com, but they seem to sell out quickly, so don't dilly dally.

No comments:

Post a Comment