Thursday, April 30, 2009

Belli

I watched my son in the inflatable jumping dome at our town's Easter egg hunt with fear...I was afraid he would get hurt and afraid that he was growing into a boy who actually enjoyed physical activities like inflatable jumping domes at Easter egg hunts. My husband, on the other hand, was taking photographs documenting each smile that swept across our son's face...and smiling himself the entire time.

That's the difference between mothers and fathers (I'm generalizing here, I know there are exceptions to the rule...there are at times, in my own home). For us mothers, from the moment you see the positive pregnancy test, you change...you become more aware of your body and everything you put in it and on it. You eat healthier and you learn you're not to use self tanners, that you're not to go in hot tubs, and that it's safest to visit the dentist during your second trimester of pregnancy. Your one goal is to have a healthy baby grow and develop. Belli gets that...and they're here to help you reach your goal!

Belli has three lines: Belli Pregnancy, Belli Motherhood, and Belli Baby. All three product lines pamper and protect with thoughtful attention to the safest formulations. They go above and beyond with their teratology screening. If you're like me, you're asking yourself, "What's teratology?" Well, it means that the people at Belli search through over 16 million medical research articles in over 5,000 international journals and use all of the gathered information to exclude ingredients with even a remote link to birth defects or other problems with pregnancy and breastfeeding.

OK, so you know with complete certainty that they're safe. But how do the products work, you ask? They work wonderfully!

I've been using their Eye Brightening Cream and really love the feel of it...and the results. As you can imagine, with a 5 months old, three year old and five year old at home 24 hours a day, and my writing this daily blog, sleep is hard to come by...and dark circles are aplenty! But the Belli Eye Brightening Cream is helping...and making me feel like I'm pampering myself, which is always nice.

The other product I've tried is their Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator which I really liked as well. I loved the invigorating scent of the green tea, ginseng and peppermint oils as well as the feel of my skin as I stepped out of the shower! If you're looking for a great Mother's Day gift, a set of products from Belli would be perfect!

There are not many times in parenthood where we have complete certainty that we're doing the right thing, complete peace of mind. But Belli is here to deliver that holy grail! I for one am thankful!

Visit belliskincare.com to learn more and to shop online.

1 comment:

  1. love all the mom Belli products. the Belli oil is amazing and the foot cream is to die for.

    ReplyDelete