Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cupcakes & Pastries

I like to keep my eye on up and coming designers for both myself and my children. And one I recently discovered for my daughters, Cupcakes & Pastries, is going to be turning many heads!

Cupcakes & Pastries was started by Inshi for her inspiration, her own daughter. Their dresses are out of this world with no details missed...from the delicate metallic accents to the special trims and fabrics. Girls are sure to adore them and mothers are sure to covet them...if they're anything like me!

These great dresses are available in sizes 12-18 months through 8 and are sure to become a favorite this summer!

Visit cupcakesandpastries.com to learn more, see their amazing dresses and for purchase information. Or you can wait until next week when Cupcakes & Pastries hits the big time and becomes available at Fred Segal!

No comments:

Post a Comment