Friday, May 15, 2009

Aspen Bay Candles

If you've ever stepped foot in an Anthropologie store, I'm sure you recognize this candle in the blue jar from Aspen Bay's Capri Blue line. The Volcano scent is Anthropologie's signature scent...a light mix of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, limes and exotic mountain greens.

Seeing as Anthropologie is my favorite store to escape to for home goods, accessories, clothing and beauty products, it's no surprise that I've also choosen Volcano to be my home signature scent. After all, who wouldn't want to live in a bit of Anthropologie every day?!

I've been burning the candles in my home for a few hours each day for a week now and really love the light scent as well as the atmosphere the candle provides. The simple and timeless routine of striking the match, lighting the wick, and watching the glow is soothing. Those few seconds the routine takes are all mine...a small victory for this stay-at-home-mom of three young children making requests all day!

Capri Blue candles are available at aspenbaycandles.com and anthropologie.com (as well as in their stores).

No comments:

Post a Comment