Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jingle Baby Anklets

After a long Wisconsin winter, it's just so wonderful to see my children's arms, legs and feet again! Both of my older children get a new Nantucket rope bracelet each summer and I didn't want to leave the baby out of the tradition this year so I purchased a couple sterling silver Jingle Baby Anklets/Bracelets for her. They are just too precious!!!

She loves the singing of the chimes as she moves and I really find it calming as well. But I must admit that I also simply love how darling they look on her little bare wrists and ankles...I'd be lying by omission if I didn't mention that indulgent fact. Although I am fully aware that cuteness is not what Asian and Cambodian mothers were concerned with when they first began putting this jingle bell jewelry on their babies thousands of years ago.

Jingle Baby Anklets are available in a variety of sizes at sterlingandpearls.com where prices start at $28.95.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Thanks for the tip my daughter is old enough now that I can put a little anklet on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found out that I was pregnant with a girl. I am so excited and can't wait to spoil her because I have always dreamed of having a little baby girl and now I am finally getting one. I have seen these little baby anklets on baby girls before and always knew if I ever had a girl I was going to get her one. I really like this one and can't wait to order some for my daughter. http://bumblebells.com

    ReplyDelete