Thursday, June 4, 2009

HaPe E-Racer

I am in LOVE with these E-Racer cars from HaPe! Made from sustainable bamboo and colored with nontoxic water-based paint, these are some incredibly sporty and environmentally friendly cars!

In addition to being safe and green, they are also really streamlined...and when you push them ever so slightly, they really take off and glide quickly and smoothly. I really enjoy the tactile nature of holding the bamboo and pushing it myself...this is one vehicle I like to play "catch" with my kids with indoors!

The other thing to note about these E-Racers is their size...measuring 7.3" by 4.25" by 3.5", they're perfect for little hands to grasp in multiple locations, but not too heavy and bulky for them to carry.

HaPa E-Racers are available in red, green and blue at amazon.com where they retail for $18.99 and qualify for FREE SHIPPING!

1 comment: