Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tweeters Chime

Today I went to a baby store that I hold dear to my heart, Goo Goo Gaa Gaa in Brookfield, Wisconsin. I've purchased some of my favorite items there over the years and today was no exception...I discovered this adorable Tweeters Chime from North American Bear Co.

This sweet little blue bird of happiness is super soft and plush and features a little chime inside that tweets when it's shook or flapped. The small size (it's only about 6 inches) is perfect for tiny hands to grab. And the two wings and tail meals holding it requires little effort for baby!

The sales associate at the store this afternoon said that she tied one of these on top of the last baby gift she gave...what a great idea!

Available for $9.00 at nabear.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment