Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Gardner Mobiles

I'm gearing up for vacation tomorrow morning but in my packing break I came across this lovely piece and had to share!

Baby Gardner is the talented hand behind this handcrafted mobile and I'm simply in love with it's old school charm, sweet colors, knotted button detail, and apron dresses...I'm a sucker for apron dresses!

I wouldn't mind one of these hung over my and my husbands' bed so I could stare dreamingly up at it as I drift off each night! But because I don't know how Mr. Mugga would feel about that, I'd certainly settle for a life-size apron dress for myself!

The Vintage Doll Dresses mobile along with three other lovely designs (scotty dogs, pink pigs and bluebirds) are available at thebabygardner.com for $43.99-49.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment