Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello Strangers!

Hello Ugga Mugga readers! I just wanted to take a minute to explain why my posts have been far and few lately...my children and I have been sick. I mean sick! It's spread like wild fire through the house (baby included) and has lasted for quite some time. According to my children's pediatrician, the time frame and symptoms are consistent with Swine Flu, something which our area and doctor has seen quite a bit of. And you'll be glad to know she says all patients she's seen have "sailed through it."

As you may recall, I am not one to believe the hype or fear the illness any more than I do the regular flu. And if indeed what we've been battling in our house is Swine Flu, I can tell you that it's not the end of the world...at least it wasn't for us. It certainly wasn't fun, but we're on the other side of it now and are looking forward to enjoying the rest of our summer...starting with a much-needed vacation next week.

And once I'm back, I promise to once again post daily. And I have many great products, recipes, activities and parenting concepts in store for you! I hope you are healthy, happy and enjoying your last month of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment