Sunday, August 16, 2009

MELOBABY

I've been a mother for five and a half years now and I can confidently say that I'm about diaper-bagged out! I've been thinking more and more that I'm ready to move on to my next bag phase in life. I'm going to begin carrying a nice bag with my MELOBABY tucked inside!

MELOBABY is an all-in-one diaper wallet with a soft changing pad included! It is stylish, sophisticated, compact and functional. It's a nice small size that fits neatly into most handbags while holding everything you need for changing a baby or toddler on the go (changing pad, diapers and wipes).

I've seen many diaper wallets over the years but I must say that MELOBABY's is the best quality I've come across. The hidden magnets (that are super strong), the fabrics, the design...nothing has been compromised and I wouldn't change a thing! It's the diaper wallet you've been waiting for! It's the perfect baby shower gift for the mother with a handbag she doesn't want to part with...or for you if you too are ready to move out of the diaper bag phase!

Visit melobaby.com where the diaper wallet is available in a dark chocolate brown and black. Retails for $49.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment