Monday, September 28, 2009

500 Pieces of Prudent Advice

I think every parent has an ongoing list of things they want to tell their children...hopes and dreams for their future. I know I do. And so does Jaime, the mother writing the blog 500 Pieces of Prudent Advice for My Baby Daughter.

The site is full of thoughtful advice on makeup application, charity work, money issues, future dating, must-see movies, fashion trends, how to keep a home, etc. Although the site was started for a baby daughter, I can't imagine it not helping anyone who reads it...I know I've enjoyed my time reading and learning from the sensitive site.

To read the thoughtful advice, visit prudentadviceformybabydaughter.com. And if you're moved, you may want to start your own list for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment