Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Felt Alphabet

My son August started kindergarten last week and my daughter Martha begins all of her fall activities next week...and my youngest, Hazel, is now walking and beginning the handful stage. Because of the combination, I'm on the lookout for educational and tactile things to keep her busy while big sister is at story time, gymnastics, and art classes...and I just found these great felt letters I thought I'd share!

MiChiMa's Etsy store
is full of various size colorful sets of letters, both upper and lower case. You can also get a set of numbers. These will be fun for both girls to play with, and I know Martha will love perfecting her letter recognition and teaching Hazel at the same time!

Letter sets start at $18.00 and are available at michima.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment