Wednesday, September 9, 2009

J.Crew Scattered Locket Necklace

In the interest of full disclosure, I feel I need to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Shannon and I'm a J.Crew addict. I wear at least three of their pieces a day. I visit their online store as a way to relieve stress. I keep a copy of their catalog on the kitchen counter to page through while I cook. And if I close my eyes, I can smell their brick and mortar stores...oh, that glorious smell! So it is no surprise that I'm in love with their new Scattered Locket Necklace!

But I thought that as fellow parents, even if you dislike J.Crew (which I can not imagine!), you'd probably still like this necklace...a necklace that allows you to carry at least 11 photos of your children!

This necklace is perfect for those of us with more than one child or who have accumulated too many favorite photos...photos you can't bear taking out of a locket! Now you can carry a handful of favorites...of each child!

Each locket is hand-casted in brass and scattered on a 14K shiny gold-plated brass chain (measures 40"), complete with a toggle closure.

Visit jcrew.com to purchase for $65.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment