Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pottery Barn Kids Treat Bags

There are a few special things I've purchased for my two older children that I've needed to purchase in the last year for baby Hazel...who turns one next month! These sentimental items include a matching baby journal, Waterford Crystal first Christmas bottle ornament, Longaberger Easter basket, Garnet Hill embroidered beach towel, and now, her Pottery Barn Kids personalized treat bag.

I first chose the Pottery Barn Kids pumpkin treat bags for my children because I wanted them to have something personalized and eco-friendly, in that they would use them year after year. I realize that a plastic bag is also a recycled option, but I'll admit I wanted something cute...that would photograph well. And they do!

Although there are many adorable treat bags, and it's tempting to purchase one that corresponds with your child's interest or costume each year, I held strong and chose the classic pumpkin baskets. It's something I know they'll love year after year...and so far it's true!

Visit potterybarnkids.com to view the baskets and adorable costumes...which all SHIP FREE! Basket prices start at $12.00 plus $6.50 for personalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment