Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dr.Hauschka

Last night we had our first snowstorm...winter is in full effect in Wisconsin! Along with the snow comes the dry hair and skin...so glamorous! At least I've discovered a miracle product to help my face remain smooth: Dr.Hauschka's Soothing Mask!

My skin is very sensitive to both the outdoor elements as well as most products with any sort of chemicals in them. Dr.Hauschka's holistic products work wonders on my skin!

They're not cheap, but I've come to accept that my purchasing a few products that work perfectly saves me money in the long run since I'm no longer purchasing many different products at the drugstore in hopes one will work...and then throwing it away or giving it to a friend to sample. I simply buy what I know works and call it a day! And when used according to the directions, one tube of products last me 2-3 months!

The mask has quince seed extract and hazel hydrosol which restores and maintains skin's moisture balance and shea butter, macadamia nut and coconut to help stimulate and support healthy cycles of skin renewal...something that's important since my skin is changing now that I'm in my mid-30s! But the reason I'm mentioning the Soothing Mask now is that it provides a barrier, strengthens my skin against the harsh winter elements in Wisconsin!

The other great things about Dr.Hauschka's Soothing Mask is that it can be used as a diaper ointment for children as well...or help calm their skin if it's irritated after a day of playing out in the snow.

Visit drhauschka.com for more information and to purchase. Also available at amazon.com and garnethill.com. The Soothing Mask is $52.95 at all retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment