Sunday, December 13, 2009

HauteLook.com

I just finished ordering quite a few things from HauteLook for the kids and thought I'd let you know about the site. It's a one-stop online shopping location for all upscale things at an unbelievably steep discount. The brands available today for children, for example, are Nest and PaigeLauren Baby...two of my favorite brands! There are items for children, women, men, your home, as well as beauty products. Like I said, one-stop shopping!

Some of the Nest pieces I ordered for the girls for this upcoming summer are sure to be go-to favorites...and the clothing for August will be for this winter and next year (I ordered up a size). He helped pick them out and is really excited for them. Nothing makes getting the kids dressed in the morning easier than when they're happy with their clothes.

But the best thing about HauteLook is that you never know what deals are coming next. This week Tuesday Riedel wine glasses will be on clearance. I may be Christmas shopping for myself then!

Register online at hautelook.com to stay informed about upscale sales coming up...and to start taking advantage of the amazing deals currently available!

No comments:

Post a Comment