Saturday, December 5, 2009

Suzanne Myers Jewelry Gifts

Just over a year ago, after the birth of Hazel, I received my Suzanne Myers charm necklace. I've written about it a couple of times and it's still one of my favorite pieces to wear. My children love it too and like to spot their names on their mama. And now, my girls will love my necklace even more...because they'll have matching ones!

Suzanne has created child-size initial charm necklaces for little girls to wear. As soon as I received the email notifying me of her latest jewelry addition, I ordered an M and an H for Martha and Hazel.

What a lovely gift for any little girl in your life! The necklaces are $58.00 and are very reasonable for a fine piece of jewelry! Something to be cherished for years!

And I also wanted to mention a gender-neutral gift option...the amazing keychain shown here. Perfect for dads, grandpas, uncles and Godfathers this holiday season! It's also on my wish list! They are sterling silver and only $65.00.

If you're looking to purchase gifts, please order before December 9 for standard shipping. After that, you can email Suzanne and she'll be happy to quote you on prices. For more information and to begin ordering, contact Suzanne at info@suzannemyers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment