Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blindmice

I can not tell you how many times I've come to the end of folding laundry and have been left with a lonely sock...with the mate never to be found. Or, one of my son's socks will get a hole in it and I end up throwing the whole pair away. Those days can be distant memories thanks to Blindmice!

These ingenious socks are sold in sets of 3 or 5 and are to be worn with intentional contrast in style...although all in the set match in color scheme. I've always loved stylish, colorful socks and still sport plaids, argyles, vibrant stripes and such to this day. I love these for my little girls (they don't come in my son's size or I'd love them for him too)!

The quality of these socks can not be beat! They are so very soft and the elastic at the top doesn't leave marks on my baby's legs...and let me tell you...they are chunky! If these don't leave a mark, they must be gentle!

Visit blindmicesocks.com to learn more and to shop at their online boutique. Prices range from just $9.50 to $14.50.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon. I hadn't heard of Blindmice before, but Ava got socks, leg warmers and gloves for Christmas from Little Miss Matched -very similar stuff.

    http://www.littlemissmatched.com/

    ReplyDelete