Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Indu Lotion

Let's face it, being a parent to young children is stressful. It's magical, exciting, amazing, enjoyable...and stressful. Which is why I practice yoga...to relax and focus me. And that is also why I love...and I mean love...Indu Lotion. It really is nectar of the moon!

Indu Lotion is an all natural, hand mixed lotion made by Marmi, a Senior Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher. Included in this heavenly-scented lotion are three oils chosen specifically for their aromatherapy properties: geranium, lavender, and bergamot.

Geramium's properties are excellent for healing acne, balancing emotions, and relieving weariness and stress. Lavender, one of my all-time favorites, heals eczema and other irritating skin conditions and smooths and soothes impatience, irritability and insomnia. And Bergamot uplifts emotions and refreshes one's outlook while supporting vitality. Now who wouldn't want a magical lotion that can do all of that?

Indu lotion is available in two sizes: 8 oz. for $18.00 and 1 oz. for $3.00. I currently have the 8 oz. bottle but will be placing an order for a few 1 oz. bottles this week. Rubbing this lotion on the back of my neck, on my temples and into my hands is very calming and smells wonderful. I want little bottles to keep in my car and in my bag.

If you want to learn more about Indu, the necter of the moon, visit indulotion.com. You can order via telephone directly from Marni (her number is on the site) or from any of the online shops listed on Indu's website.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment