Wednesday, May 26, 2010

XAN Confections

I recently had the opportunity to sample a few XAN Confections products. And I'm not ashamed to say I have a new addition...their BigMouths. Take a look at the photo to the right and you'll see why!

BigMouths have an organic crisp brown rice and marshmallow base with a thick layer of XAN's signature caramel and a thick layer of natural peanut butter on top of that. Then, to top it all off, the whole thing is covered in either milk or dark chocolate! I'm drooling just writing about them.

XAN Confections is a dream come true for me...someone who appreciates both natural and simple products along with style. Just sneak a peek in the boxes in the photo below to see what I mean!

Who wouldn't want to be gifted with a box of delicious and shiny jewel-looking chocolates?! There are many other sets as well that are almost too pretty to eat. And if I didn't know they were so delicious, I just might have saved them...but I didn't. They were too good!

XAN Confections are available to purchase at their website xanconfections.com. They make perfect hostess gifts and birthday gifts for friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment