Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LEGO Magazine

My children (and my husband and I) LOVE anything Lego, as many of you already know. For years August has been receiving the Lego Magazine and spending countless hours studying the designs and doing the activities. Martha just started receiving her very own copy and is quickly following in her big brother's footsteps...and I couldn't be more pleased!

Lego is currently offering a free 2-year subscription to Lego Magazine...and I thought I'd share it with you to use with the little Lego lover in your life.

To sign up, click here to visit lego.com. Then, click on PLAY at the top of the page. Next, click on LEGO CLUB on the right side...and then LEGO MAGAZINE. Then, to start the quick sign-up process, you click on US or UK and Ireland at the bottom of the page. Enter your and your child's information and you're all set! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment