Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MALIN+GOETZ

I'll never forget when I was in my early 20's watching an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. In this particular episode, Patricia Heaton's character Debra was applying hand lotion while getting ready for bed, as she had done many times before. But during this application, her and her television husband Ray Romano were arguing over the inevitable aging process. Debra said something like, "Do you wonder why I apply this lotion on my hands every night? Because even my hands are starting to age!"

I remember being 21 or so and naively thinking, "Really, even hands age?" I had no idea. Now at 35, I can see what she means...despite my applying hand lotion nearly every night since watching that episode! Every once in a while my hands will catch my eye as I glance down and I'm reminded of watching my mother's hands demonstrate a task for me when I was growing up.

I recently discovered MALIN+GOETZ products due to a magazine article I read which mentioned it. I received a small sample of their Vitamin b5 Hand Treatment and must say it's divine! The smell is soft and subtle and the extra-concentrated formula makes it great to apply before bed...works both your hands and your cuticles.

It's $20 a tube so it's not cheap...but boy does it work! Visit malinandgoetz.com to see all of their other amazing products! Each one smells better than the last...and the clean packaging makes it beautiful to display in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment