Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lytot Pacifier Sunglasses.

Luckily, Hazel wants to do everything her big brother and sister do so I don't really have any difficulties keeping sunglasses on her (hopefully she'll potty train early too). But I do remember when Martha was littler...she would never wear them. I wish Lytot's pacifier sunglasses had been around back then!

These are the world's first such combination and I have to say, they're brilliant! And adorable! I may get a pair for Hazel anyway...just because they're so darn cute!

They're available in the five colors you see above and made for children 0-36 months of age. I'll be in New York City next month and I just might have to visit one of the retailers to see these in person...and to pick up a souvenir for Hazel.

Visit lytot.com for worldwide purchase information.

No comments:

Post a Comment