Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kinderville (on sale!)

I've become a big fan of silicone over the last few years, so when I learned of Kinderville's products, I was excited to learn more!

All Kinderville products can not only go in the dishwasher, microwave, and freezer, but they're safe in there as well (because silicone is a naturally occurring element). The perk of being able to put something in the dishwasher (and have it clean up well) is a huge factor when I'm buying something. It cuts down on water waste and saves me time. And there's never too much time to go around...especially to use cleaning!

Kinderville's products are fun and bright making them attractive for kids and they're non-breakable and bacteria-resistant making them desirable for us parents! But best of all, they're on a huge sale right now at Zulily! Up to 40% off!

Visit zulily.com now to take advantage of this sale. It ends on Monday, September 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment