Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Skyn Iceland

The last few days I've realized that Wisconsin's cooler temperatures are wreaking havoc on my skin. As the moisture slips away in the air, my skin is drier than it's been in months. Not only do I have the ordeal of my children having two sets of clothes (one for summer and one for winter...that I just spent the last 4 days going through and washing in preparation of autumn's arrival), but I also have to have two opposite skin-care routines.

For those of you in warmer climates, now is your time to take a moment and appreciate your weather. OK, moving on!

The last few days I've started using Skyn Iceland's Pure Cloud Cleanser. And I'm so in love!

First of all, I must admit that I'm so very tired at night after homeschooling and chasing after three children all day. I'm embarrassed to admit that more nights than I'd like, I've gone to bed without washing my face. But now that I'm 35, I know I have to start taking some serious care of my skin. So like the Wisconsin trees, I'm turning over a new leaf. And the Pure Cloud Cleaner is helping.

You simply apply it and then wet the included muslin cloth with warm water and wipe off in a circular motion (which improves circulation). But want to know the best part? It's an eye makeup remover too! That cuts down on one step!

But that's not all, it's also "formulated with pure Icelandic glacial waters to soften and hydrate skin. This intensely nourishing, cloud-like formula is packed with replenishing extracts and natural moisturizers." Yep, I'm sold!

Visit skyniceland.com for more information and to purchase ($28.00). You can also get more information on their entire line of products...and I can't wait to try more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment