Saturday, December 4, 2010

Golden Earth

It's winter in Wisconsin and I'm sure even if you've never experienced it first hand your mind is conjuring up pictures of swirling bitter wind and snow mixed with freezing temperatures...and your mind would be right on!

Although there are many wonderful things to do outdoors (along with the perk of ending them all with hot chocolate indoors), it's still a difficult season; it's dark early, some days the wind chill is dangerously cold, and every single day I have the joy of getting myself and three children bundled up to go outdoors (and then drying all of their hats, gloves, mittens and scarfs).

I recently discovered Golden Earth, and I'm so glad I did! Not only do the amazing lotions and oils keep my skin hydrated in the Wisconsin winter, but the aromatherapy oils and crystals blended in keep my mind healthy as well!

Each lovely-smelling blend is created with a special aspect of healing in mind and all blends are made with 100% pure organic and wildcrafted essential oils, infused with crystals that offer their own unique healing properties. The combinations work energetically and physically to help restore natural balance to the body and create a real sensory experience!

To see a full list of their products, visit goldenearth.net. Both your body and mind will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment