Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Am Here Playmat

I was just spending some time on Etsy looking for materials to make some hair clips and stumbled upon these great customized playmats! Yes, you read that right. I was looking for hair supplies and I found a playmat. That's how my mind works...it's like dominoes. At times it makes me nuts, but today, because I found this mat, I'm thankful for it.

BoredStiff is the shop's name and they'll create a custom playmat for your child mapping out your town...or a favorite vacation spot!

How cool is it for your son or daughter to drive some Matchbox cars around town, learning street names and directions on this I am Here playmat? I say pretty cool!

Visit etsy.com/shop/boardstiff to see all of their products, including miniature structures for your town! Mat prices start at $28.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment