Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peek...Aren't You Curious

As my children grow, they're becoming more and more interested in clothes: colors, styles, patterns, and mixing all of the above.  My son August loves bold colors, fun accessories, and quirky patterns.  My daughters Martha and Hazel usually declare a theme each day as they pick out their clothes side-by-side in their shared room.  Past themes have included specific colors, animals, events, or weather.  But whatever they choose, they're passionate about it and have a reason for each item they come downstairs wearing. 

One brand of clothing I've found we can all agree on is Peek...Aren't You Curious.  My children enjoy their use of historical quotes, geography sites, Liberty of London floral prints, fun colors and soft fabrics.  And I love that their styles are age appropriate...and that their tees have an educational aspect to them. 

With each online order I've place over the years, my package has arrived with extra goodies tucked inside: rubber balls, pins, and tootsie rolls...and always a handwritten thank you note!  And when I've visited their brick and mortar store in Scottsdale, Arizona on vacation, the employees have always been very friendly and shown a genuine interest in my children.  I couldn't recommend this company more! 

To find a store near you or shop online, visit peekkids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment