Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fun Winter Activities


I recently stumbled upon this great list of 50+ Things You and the Kids Should Do Before New Year's Eve.  Ideas include cutting snowflakes, shopping for those in need and military overseas, taking a family Christmas light drive, creating a family tree, taking a winter picnic, and practical ideas such as updating your medicine cabinet, starting a saving plan, and decluttering your email inbox.

I've taken many of the ideas here and added them to my family's Winter Activities List.  I've found that we do a lot more as a family each season when we have a posted list of fun activity ideas.  My children and I love to gather around the table with our markers and create each season's list throughout the year...seeing all of the fun we have to look forward to!  We post our list on the refrigerator and add a star next to each activity as we make another family memory. 

Click here to view the 50+ Things You and the Kids Should Do Before New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment