Tuesday, January 22, 2013

REN Skincare


A few weeks ago I received some unsettling news...unsettling, that is, until I took some time to process is.  After the initial delivery, I calmed down and relaxed, feeling confident all would be well, regardless of the uncertain outcome.  As I was explaining to my mother my sincere serenity during this trying time, she said, "Well, that comes with maturity." 

Although I am pleased with the on-set of emotional security, I know that's not all that's changing with age: I have a few silver hairs and some fine lines working their way in as well.  Luckily, that same week, some REN skincare arrived as well!

The products that I received are the Bio Retinoid Anti-Aging Concentrate, Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask, Resurfacing AHA Concentrate and Radiance Perfection Serum.   I've been using them for the past two weeks with great results.  Below are my thoughts on each one; the reviews (and my skin) are glowing!

Bio Retinoid Anti-Aging Concentrate - A synergistic complex of pure, potent, 100% nature derived Vitamin A, Pro Vitamin A and Retinoid Analogue that combats the appearance of wrinkles, imperfections and age spots leaving the complexion visibly younger, smoother and brighter without the irritating effects of synthetic Retinol.

The barely-there scent of this serum is relaxing and the texture feels great on my skin at night.  After two weeks of use, I've noticed my skin is already smoother and brighter. 

Radiance Perfection Serum - A multi active serum formulated to reboot the skin's energy cycle, visibly perfect skin tone and leave skin looking energized, radiant and luminous. 

This serum resembles a lotion and has a light fresh scent, making not only your skin more energized, but your whole self, when applied in the morning.  The Radiance Perfection Serum is perfect for anyone with sun damage or uneven skin tone.


Resurfacing AHA Concentrate - A concentrate formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion giving a radiant, youthful glow. A complex of Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citric acids promotes skin-cell turnover leaving skin looking revitalized, brighter, smoother and more healthy.

A resurfacing product is new to me, but I sure am glad I found it!  The purpose of this concentrate is to gently exfoliate while also reducing the appearance of pore size and fine lines...something I'm requiring more and more each year.  I enjoy the slight tingling feeling after applying this serum, letting me know it's really working.

Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask - A potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone. 

This mask removes dead skin cells and makes my face look brighter and healthier while helping to combat fine lines, wrinkles and congested pores.  The cloth included with this mask feels great on my skin while it helps to remove any residue.  I follow this with a serum and moisturizer and feel like I just had a facial at a spa.


All of these REN products mentioned here can be purchased at renskincare.com, along with many other great products designed specifically for men, body or to fight acne, aging, dry skin, etc.  I'm excited to try more...and I'll report back when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment